Ammann Classic rammers focus on – and excel at – the basic needs for any contractor. They are great fits for hire companies and contractors who don’t frequently require a rammer.
Bonus 3 Years Warranty
Like all Ammann rammers, the ATR 60 C and ATR 68 C provide:
- Industry-leading compaction output and forward movement.
- The handle, the height, proper shoes and a low centre of gravity that enables control make the rammers easy to operate regardless of experience level.
- The rammers feature the vibration isolated handle concept that limits hand-arm vibrations to protect the operator.
- This is an important feature to make the operator work more comfortable and to avoid long-term health issues.
- If required, the height of the handle can be adjusted to adapt to the operator’s size.
The ATR 60 C offers a working weight of 62 kg. The ATR 68 C delivers more weight at 68 kg. Both machines excel with their unmached balance.
The Classic rammers are equipped with a Honda GX 100 petrol engine, highly regarded for its reliability and long life.
|Machine weight||62 kg|
|Foot length||340 mm|
|Foot width||280 mm|
|Handle length||710 mm|
|Machine height||1020 mm|
|Handle width||355 mm|
|Engine||Honda GX 100|
|Engine Output||2.2 kW (3 HP) at RPM 5300|
|Percussion rate||680 bpm|
|Stroke height||65 mm|
|Centrifugal force||11.5 kN|
|Surface capacity||225 m²/h|
|Compaction performance||45 cm|
|Fuel tank capacity||3.2 Ltr|
|Travel speed||13.5 m/min|
Everything Earthmoving "Delivering Earthmoving Equipment Australia wide"
Ammann ATR 60C Rammer - Weight 62Kg, Honda GX100, 340x280mm Foot @ 11.5kN
- Brand: Ammann
- Product Code: Ammann ATR60C
- Availability: In Stock
$2,572.20 10% OFF